- 1 out of every 7 businesses has an alarm system*
- 10 - 25% of all calls for police are alarm calls*
- Police respond to 38 million alarm activations per year*
- 94 - 98% of alarm activations are false*
- A false alarm requires 20 minutes and 2 officers to investigate*
- The average police response time is 85% faster when responding to Sonitrol's verified security alarms
- Sonitrol has assisted law enforcement in apprehending 155,000 criminals since 1977
* US Dept. of Justice Police Department
SONITROL COMMERCIAL SECURITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
commercial security services
Protective Security Services
Sonitrol offers a full line of commercial security services and products, all backed by our unique audio/video verification technology. Products include intrusion detection systems, video surveillance systems, access systems, and fire detection systems. Our ability to hear and see what is actually happening at your site in real time enables us to verify the alarm before we call police.
Police response time is faster for Sonitrol than for a conventional security system alarm. Our intelligent technology leads to a high rate of apprehensions, which gives us exceptional credibility with law enforcement. And our ability to verify an alarm event is critical for prompt dispatch in the growing number of Verified Response communities, where law enforcement won't respond to an alarm until they have verification that an event is actually occurring.
The Bottom Line? We Prevent Loss Time After Time
Any of our commercial security products can be integrated into a single, easy-to-use system that is monitored by highly trained professionals at our Sonitrol Monitoring Center. Our modular approach to system design gives you everything you need now and allows for easy expansion in the future.
What's more, Sonitrol offers the best performance, satisfaction, service and false-alarm guarantees in the commercial security services industry.